Sunday, September 26, 2010

quiz time - can you tell our children apart?

when people first come over to see our babies they often say that they look so similar. after a few visits though, they tell us they look so different! since we've seen them oh, a lot, we think they look super different. so here's a quiz to see if you can tell them apart. who is on the left / top / wearing green in each of these pictures? some are harder than others...






2 comments:

  1. OK from top to bottom:

    1. Left: Kaylee, Right: Ethan
    2. Top: Ethan, Bottom: Kaylee
    3. Left: Kaylee, Right: Ethan
    4. Ethan (hehe great picture!)
    5. Top: Kaylee, Bottom: Ethan
    6. Left: Ethan, Right: Kaylee (a lot harder, but there is a 'tell' which confirmed my original guess based on size) :)

    How'd I do? Am I a good 'Auntie'? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot tell your children apart. Does it make it any better that I've only seen these pictures? I do have a guess for #5, which is the same as the one above. I have nothing to base that on other than it just seemed right?
    Sorry babies, if I'm wrong.
    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete