Monday, November 29, 2010

snow

it snowed recently. since this is old news for all my local readers, we'll make the narrative short, and get to the pics. these were taken on wednesday - most of the snow was monday/tuesday, so it's not the snowiest look ever, but blake did go in to work all three days and taking the babies out in the snow / below freezing weather myself seemed like an undertaking plus blake said he wanted to take them out with me so I didn't even try! (side note: blake ran to work every day to avoid crazy snow traffic... since he rarely rarely reads this blog I can say that I just learned about these crazy yaktrax and picked him up a pair for christmas, but I'll give them to him early if it snows again). anyways... pictures:

dad and kaylee

me and ethan - hats on both kiddos made by my friend tierney!


1 comment:

  1. Cute pics! Btw-- Yaktrax are awesome. Ken went for a 6 mile run wearing them in the snow and had no problems.

    ReplyDelete