I thought I took more pictures, but there are only a few on my camera. this means that either a) I'm crazy, or b) I took pics w/ someone else's camera. option b is not unlikely, as my parents and the baers and I all have the same camera (possibly different years, but they all look the same). but then again, option a is not unlikey either!
anyways, here are a few pics I do have!
 |
| technically taken at the hotel right before we headed out the door |
 |
| kristin and kaylee |
 |
for those of you non-relatives reading this blog you may remember kristin as the flower girl at our wedding.
tommy (pic below) was a ring bearer, but I don't have any of those pics on this computer. |
 |
| tommy and ethan |
 |
| tommy, darren, and blake playing dominion (dominion and dominion seaside to be specific) |
 |
| kristin, mom, and evan building a crazy kinex volcano roller coaster thing. |
 |
| Grandma (GG), Jim, and Uncle George watching TV and the kinex building |
 |
| kristin, uncle brian, and kaylee |
 |
| I didn't take this pic, but it's on my camera and it's cute! |
oh gooodness, kaylee's ruffle outfit is the BEST! She looks like a little poinsetta!!!
ReplyDeletelove to give Kristen a baby but before I c um in her p-s s- I want her mouth and ass
ReplyDelete