besides that upcoming halloween holiday, we went because it was jackie's birthday! well, it wasn't really, her bday was back in Sept. but we had scheduling difficulties and Jackie and Dave got married last year at Craven Farm, so we went there to get our pumpkins and celebrate all thing Jackie.
Here's the group of girls: Jackie, Brianne, Kaylee, Danielle, me, Debe, and Kimbre.
repeatedly.
just hanging out with our pumpkins.
brianne was awesome enough to push the wheelbarrow full of pumpkins and kids around. I thought that was nice of her, until I took a turn. It was REALLY nice of her; that thing was darn heavy and hard to push.
blake came too!
they had this spot where everyone was taking cute family pictures. so we tried. but they mostly turned out like this:
since it was jackie's bday celebration, two pics of jackie and kaylee to close :)
happy halloween!
Looks like SO much fun! I really miss being around such great friends. Hope everyone is well and that you have a great Halloween! Miss and Love ya: we will try to get up that way one of these days! :)
ReplyDelete