Monday, January 2, 2012

I got a new camera

Part of the reason I haven't been blogging as much (other than laziness) has been that our laptop has been dying. I don't know where the cord that goes from my camera to the computer is, but the laptop can read the camera card directly. but the laptop is dying... and the other computer can't read the card directly so... (that's also why I posted a bunch of videos and scans, since that's a different camera / the scanner which can talk to the other computers). anyways... this is to say that YAY! I got a new camera for christmas from my oh-so-wonderful husband. it's a nikon d60. pretty much most of the fancy-camera people I know have nikons so I told blake I wanted whatever nikon he could find used for a good price. honestly I didn't expect him to get it though, so I was excellently surprised. the point is though, it came with a cord. so here I am... with pictures. enjoy!

blake reading a book (that was a present from my cousin jennie) to the kiddos

they still absolutely love the cars they got for their bdays from my aunts


kaylee loves doing this lately. who knows why. blake and I like yelling "kaylee's doing a downward facing dog*!" when she does it, and the she looks up and smiles at us like, "aren't I so silly?" (* that's the name of that yoga position)


playing with dad is so fun


especially when you're wearing just one ugg


this picture is actually the result of me putting my fingers (accidentally) over the flash when taking the picture of kaylee climbing up on my lap. but it's sorta cute.
so now that I have this new camera you are more likely to see a few more posts from me. but having a camera does not fix the laziness part, so... we'll see. no guarantees!

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! So excited for you and your new camera. Um, your kids are getting a lot cuter (if such as thing were possible! they're always cute) as they get older (says the person who's never actually met them in person) it seems. I am loving Kaylee's hair in some of those.

    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete