My apologies for not blogging for awhile. Here's what I'll do to make it up to you. I'm going to write a couple short posts now, and schedule them to post later so it will seem like I'm a little more even-keeled in my posting instead of feast or famine (which is closer to reality).
So let's get started. :) here are a few pics of the kiddos just having fun at home. sometimes you don't even need any toys at all, just running circles through the kitchen/hallway/living-room/dining-room loop is all you need. and maybe a parent that occasionally grabs you and tickles you. :)
 |
| kaylee running. she doesn't smile a ton when she's running, but she is having fun. she's just very focused on her fun. :) |
 |
| wipe out! ethan took that corner a little fast that time. |
 |
| no prob though, we're up and at it and smiling again. |
 |
| oh my goodness, life is so silly! |
 |
| I told kaylee to get the purple circle puzzle piece. her expression (you mean travel across shoe mountain mommy?) cracks me up. |
that's all for now! look for another post later this week though!
Um, your kids need to stop being so cute (ok, not really. Please continue with the cuteness, because they are ADORABLE!). I love that it's the simple things that bring them joy. How do you manage two tots? I think anyone who has more than one kid is amazing, so kudos to you! Miss ya and keep the cute pictures coming! :)
ReplyDelete