Sunday, October 28, 2012

kirkland triathlon

I finally decided to get the pictures off the camera, onto the computer, and up on the blog! here's another september event; cheering "the daddies" on in the kirkland triathlon! my friend audria's husband paul also did the triathlon, so the week beforehand audria and I got the kiddos together to paint signs and then the morning of, audria and I and the 5 kiddos just screamed "go daddy!" a lot!

there was another sign that said "Daddy" as well as a bunch of others but they weren't as popular the day of apparently. that beautiful artwork is 98% by Kaylee, 1% by Ethan, and mommy wrote "Go!" (you thought they wrote go, didn't you?)


you have to slow down to go around this corner so we got a picture of daddy!

Run out! there's daddy!

Run in, there's other daddy paul! Both daddies were very nice and waved to us.


Run fast Daddy! Run fast! You're almost done, just a few more steps!

Moms and kids did not wake up early enough to watch the swim, but the bike was two loops, so by standing near the transition area we were able to see both daddies do each bike loop, and then run out and run back in. It was very fun. then we drove home, daddy showered very fast, and we were only a couple minutes late for church!

1 comment:

  1. Right now I am primarily impressed that you guys went to church after the triathalon. WOW! Go Blake.
    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete