Tuesday, February 22, 2011

tooth!

Ethan has a tooth! no pictures, because I haven't even seen it yet. This is partially because Ethan doesn't feel like showing me right now, but also because I'm thinking it's just the very very tip. But when I came home from work just now my mom said she'd seen it and I put my finger in his mouth and sure enough, there is a little sharp part on the bottom, slightly left of center part of his mouth!

In other news Ethan is a little baby-sitter. As in he sits well (and he's a baby). Kaylee can also sit, but she doesn't feel like it nearly as often, and she topples over more often. But in the past week or two their sitting skills have improved dramatically. And Ethan does push-ups whenever he's on his tummy and Kaylee has been seen doing the occasional push up as well. I was thinking that crawling was a long way off, but now I'm sure it won't be right away, but I can definitely see it coming. crazy.

1 comment:

  1. hooray! Riley's tooth popped out like that about 3 weeks ago, and it's still not all the way through but it's definitely very visible now!!

    ReplyDelete