Saturday, April 23, 2011

Ethan can sign!

Ethan is using the sign for milk! I saw it yesterday when Jackie was over, but I wasn't really sure that he wasn't just making a fist and opening his hand randomly (see the sign here, it's like a one-handed milking a cow motion... which we all know because we milk cows all the time). Then this morning Blake was with the babies and I was in the other room (pumping as usual) and Blake yells,
"he's doing it, he's doing it!"
Me: "What? What? what's he doing?"
Blake: "He's doing the sign for milk!"
Me: "well, then get him some milk fast!"
It was funny (really). but we've seen Ethan sign a few more times today and only once (right before his nap when he was getting tired) did he not want the bottle after making the sign. Yes, Ethan frequently wants a bottle, but not if he's more interested in something else, so I think it's legit.

How crazy is that? his first word!

No comments:

Post a Comment