Wednesday, May 11, 2011

9 months

yesterday and today the kiddos turned 9 months. 9 months! can you believe it! they've been outside of me for as long as they were in now. crazy. I just called and extended the rental on my pump for another 3 months. I'm still pumping 4x a day, but I am so ready to decrease! In fact, I've put a date on my calendar (late June) when I'm going to reduce to 3x day. And then on Aug 1 I'll decrease to 2x day. our insurance has been super awesome so far and paid for my pump rental, but after Aug 11 I have to start paying for it myself. So my plan is to take a month or two to gradually decrease and then reclaim my body for myself! Hurrah!

In other news, I think Kaylee will be crawling in the next couple weeks. She's happy to hang out on her tummy now, and she can back up using her arms to push. She can also support herself in the crawling position, but she hasn't put it all together and actually made forward progress yet. But we did install a baby gate for Ethan last night, so that's crazy!

Happy Wednesday! (hey - it was a Wednesday 9 months ago too. weird.)

No comments:

Post a Comment