Thursday, July 28, 2011

birthday party!!

A fair number of people haven't RSVPed to the kiddos' bday party. This is fine, i've just taken a guess at who's coming and already ordered the food (there will be a "light lunch" btw - think half sandwiches). But then today, a coworker of mine told me that she just got her invitation in yesterday's mail! I mailed them in June and she said she noticed that the postmark said June too. So I don't know what's up with that, but it made me think, oh, what if people haven't gotten their invitations for some reason? My cousin's just came back undeliverable last week too. So honestly, if you read this blog and haven't been invited... consider yourself invited. Perhaps your invitation has been hanging out with my coworker's and cousin's invitations in some forgotten corner of the post office. :/

House things are going well. We had our inspection, only found a few small things, and the seller said they'd fix everything we asked for. Our loan's coming along too, so it looks like we'll be "house-owners" soon. crazy. crazy. crazy.

even crazier: evan and alyssa will be married in 9 days!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I got your e-mail invite! I have it on our calendar, so consider us "attendees" :)

    ReplyDelete