I am done pumping. as of a few minutes ago. done.
after I dropped to 2x day it was clear that my body was done with this game. There was no going back so I gave up and after a week dropped to 1x day for a week, then 1x every other day, and today I'm done.
While I had hoped to make it longer, I have plenty of other ways to spend my time. Like tonight i'm going camping. sibling bonding camping. me, Ev, Darren, Alyssa, and Aron (Alyssa's bro). It's going to be awesome, and awesome that I don't care that there won't be electrical outlets for me to plug my pump into. :) That is a pretty darn thick silver lining.
I commend you for all that effort for that long! Great job, you should be proud!
ReplyDeleteDitto to AP Mommy. Pumping with twins for a year?! Really impressive. I was ready to give up pumping with one for a month. Great job!
ReplyDeleteYou are AWESOME!!! You deserve a medal. If they had those. Since you don't, I suggest you throw all of your pumping supplies against the wall at least once. It's very therapeutic and I am reasonably sure they won't break :) CONGRATS on being done! Have fun camping!
ReplyDelete-Lisa