Saturday, September 10, 2011

he walks!

We've had quite the time yesterday and today. It started with ethan falling off the couch yesterday afternoon and smashing his head on the side of the table before falling to the floor. he was not happy. I had already called the pediatrician that morning regarding kaylee's diaper rash (it's better almost everywhere but one spot that looked worse and I wasn't sure if I should put the various cremes on that spot, but it looks better this morning so that's good) so calling on ethan's head smash was my second call that day - how embarrassing.

but ethan decided he was feeling better later that night apparently, because look at what he did... (but consider turning your speakers down, because I am "encouraging" directly into the camera's microphone again)



the movers are here and about to wrap up, so I will bullet point the rest of this post before going to our new internet-less house...

- yay ethan! way to go bud!
- our prius freaked out last night and started honking at midnight. our neighbors said they were going to have it towed (hard to tell if they were serious or not, but there's a good chance they were). fortunately it started in the morning (it wouldn't start last night after it's honking episode killed the battery) and is now at the dealer getting fixed (hopefully).
- good ol' ethan woke up in the middle of the night and wouldn't go back to sleep and since we were all concussion concerned we had to be extra nice which is nice, but left us with less sleep.
- to top our morning off, kaylee fell down the stairs. just three, but she didn't like that. as my mom said, we will have to bring our kids in to the doc separately, or they will call cps on us!

that's it! send us good moving and low-car-bill vibes... i'll be MIA for a bit before we get the internet at our new house. (now go watch that video again - yay for ethan walking!)

2 comments:

  1. YAY Ethan! He looks so proud with his little strut! Also I wouldn't worry too much about the bonks and bangs and the multiple calls to the doctor in a day. If I compare the dates/times of bonks/illnesses/injuries of my two kids I'm going to guess that they would all be at the same time frame. I just spread my calls out over 2.5 year time span. You have two right now of course you'd have to call the dr twice as often. ;-) But not twice as many as any other parent - I'd render a guess that your child to call ratio is below the national average (I was going to throw in some median/means/mode terms... but let's be honest I have no clue how to use them accurately, ha.) Good luck with the moving! And remedy that no-internet silliness post-haste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I only have ONE kid and I've probably called the nurse's hotline at least that much in one day (at different times). Glad everyone's OK and hope the car is a cheap fix. Dratted cars.
    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete