Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Danielle is awesome (as you all know) and recently took a morning off work just to hang out with the kiddos and me and take some fun valentine's day pics, which I thought I'd share w/ y'all. (well, okay, apparently I'm going to share half with you tonight, and maybe more later). and yes, I figured out how to be a cheater and make google give me more space to post pictures (thanks lisa).

:)


"okay guys, can you hug each other?"

post hug

"Can you guys kiss? no ethan, not just kiss the air, you have to lean in like this..."
(he never figured it out, he prefers blowing kisses over contact kisses)

but that's okay, because he's still darn cute.

and so is my girl



oh man, this is SO fun.

ethan was giggling the whole time he hid under there.

kaylee was having fun too...

jumping!

okay mom, we are done for a bit. time for lunch.

seriously. we're done here.

1 comment:

  1. No problem. :-) Happy to help. Also, very cute indeed!!!
    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete