So I mentioned that we had planned to take some prego pics last Sunday. It was going to be fun - we were using the photographer that Ev and Alyssa will use for their wedding and we were going to document the crazy-ness that is my body right now. But, alas, we had to cancel since we ended up visiting the hospital instead. So for a few days I gave up on having pictures. It was sorta silly anyways, etc. but I still wanted them... so then, when some friends w/ fancy cameras offered to take pictures of us after work on Friday I said "YES!"
So, thanks to Danielle and Dave (photographers) and Jackie (assistant, photo arranger, and "dana you need to fix your hair again / do you really want that hair band on your wrist for these photos?" person) ... we found ourselves the owners of 700 photos on Friday evening. Yah, 700. I've spent the rest of my "feet up" time this weekend sorting them, ranking them, etc. this evening I narrowed them further, and told blake to pic a few for the blog. here's what we got!
.jpg)
+(395x640).jpg)
+(640x428).jpg)
blake says this is his favorite of all. he always likes the ones where I'm making a face...
.jpg)
ah yes, the pose ideas for our photos came from my cousin's posting of her prego pics, the website of the photographer we were going to use, and a general internet search for prego pics. this pose is stolen from my cousin!
+(428x640).jpg)
+(640x428).jpg)
.jpg)
and a silly one to end - blake's belly is not as big as mine. :D
Great job to the photographers! I love them all - but that first is my favorite. :) Can't wait to see others.
ReplyDeleteBlake needs some America's Next Top Model training before future photo sessions....
ReplyDeleteGlad you guys had fun, thanks for pizza and games!