
I wrote this yesterday, but then our wireless internet stopped working during the picture upload, so I'm just getting back to it now.
Long time no blog - sorry about that. Life is good, but filled with the same cycle over and over again... feed babies, change babies, put babies down, everyone sleeps, repeat. during the night the babies like to be fed about every 2-2.5 hours, and the feed/change babies part takes an hour, so we only get about 1 hour sleep segments. in the mornings they've been sleeping up to 4 hrs so blake has gone for a run and here I am - laptop in bed, babies mostly asleep in cosleeper next to our bed.
there are so many things to blog about I'm not sure where to start. So here's one pic for now and a promise to blog more later. at the moment there are prescriptions to call in, appts to make, etc that are calling my name. (and if i'm super lucky - perhaps a nap might slip in there too!)
Congrats, you guys!! She is so adorable, as is Ethan. :)
ReplyDeleteI love this picture! I find the bullet point and save in draft method works great in those early days to remember the fun details that sleep depravation might steal away from you. ;-) You can always edit and form real sentences later.
ReplyDeleteOhhh how I remember all that... it was hard enough with ONE baby, that darn "every 2ish hours" cycle is really punishing, I'm sure it's twice as much fun with two :) But they are beautiful!! Congratulations!! Cute pictures!
ReplyDelete