Okay, so (small drumroll)... the boy's middle name is:
1+4+1+1+1 = 8
1+1+1+10+1+3+1+1+4 = 23
(we found some fun stickers and stuck their middle names above their cribs. first names are not up yet, so don't break into our house to try to see them! I didn't photoshop or crop them out, they're just not there yet! I also did not correct the colors, sorry they're so ugly looking. our walls are really green not gross-colored.)
One thing that was very amusing to me was how many people guessed Robert for a middle name. It was definitely the #1 guessed name. We never considered Robert, so I just found that amusing.
since y'all seemed to have a lot of fun with this, tomorrow I'll give you the scrabble totals for the first names! I'm not going to confirm right or wrong on the first names, you'll have to wait until they're here - but you can start formulating your guesses tomorrow if you'd like!
I think it is a good thing you let people know the first names are not on the walls. There are quite a few of us that may or may not have stopped by after we knew you were securely in labor to find out ;-) hehe Love the middle names!!!
ReplyDeleteI would not even have waited til you went into labor. I would have been watching, waiting for you guys to leave so I could bounce upstairs and finally KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYes, seriously.
d