Friday, January 21, 2011

kaylee rolls too!

yesterday kaylee rolled over. it was pretty funny, she just had this look that was like, what's the big deal? I could always do this, I just didn't feel like it. I got a video, and will post that later, as we're headed to portland in a few minutes here.
also yesterday I broke out in a crazy rash which makes disease 5 since christmas around here. ridiculous. but I went to urgent care (I know, for a rash? but I was dying with rapid onset of itchyness and welts and hives and whatnot and it was 9pm so nobody was open and, like I said, we're leaving for portland here in a few, so I didn't want to delay that and yada yada.... anyways...) so now I'm drugged and all better. well, getting better. diseases 1-4 included an infection in my lips which took 3 doc visits, 3 different drugs, and 3 different cultures to diagnose and cure (worst part was the drug that made me have to pump and dump - frustrating!!!), a common cold for blake, a common cold for me, and a nice rash and fever for ethan.

what a crazy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment