Sunday, January 2, 2011

see how much they've grown

pretend I wrote this post on new year's eve. because I mentally composed it and intended to write it then, I just couldn't find the file until later.

anyways, here's what the babies looked like last year on new year's eve. it was our first ultrasound in which we found out yes, we were indeed having twins.



yes, it's only 4 seconds long and yes, I can really only find one baby too, but the doc said she could see two, and apparently she was right! in my mind the baby you can see is kaylee because she likes space and ethan is the one you can't see because he likes to snuggle, so I think he's just snuggling the side of his little amniotic sac. of course, in this ultrasound the larger baby (by two days of size) is the one you can see which would suggest it's ethan you can see, but we'll never know and it doesn't matter, so I say pick your favorite and pretend you're right!

anyways, 2010 has been a very crazy year for us, but it has been fantastic. here's to 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment