Sunday, February 19, 2012

triathlon

in case you were wondering, we are awesome. "we" in this case, refers to blake, myself, brianne, elise (blake's cousin), and heidi (blake's mom).

check out our awesome-ness below.


apparently we were showing the numbers on our arms... blake missed the roll-up-your-sleve memo, and I missed the memo that we weren't also showing how incredibly buff we are. ;)

anyways, it's a post-triathlon picture. My times weren't awesome, and I fell off my bike, which is particularly hard to do on an indoor triathlon where your bike is attached to a trainer, but I managed to do it (okay, the trainer broke and it wasn't my fault, but it was pretty funny), but... overall, a success, because hey, we did all finish. plus we went to pogacha for lunch afterwards and I pretty much love pogacha so, a good morning for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment