Saturday, June 16, 2012

Oh no pneumo


Dana's lungs have been acting up a bit.  She had an x-ray on Thursday, and on Friday Dr. Madsen said that it's time to take care of her left lung again.  So today we went to the hospital and Dana won the grand prize: a chest tube!  All things considered, she is doing well.  She'll be in the hospital for a while longer: until her lung heals and the doctors can perform another pleurodesis.  Many thanks Jackie, Dave, Brianne, Danielle, and Heidi for watching Ethan and Kaylee today.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no indeed!! Hope you are able to heal quickly, Dana!! I'll be thinking about you!!
    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Bri just texted me - this is what I get for not reading my Google Reader for 3 days - I had no idea! Eek! As I mentioned to Blake, let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

    ReplyDelete