Friday, February 5, 2010

bad dana

well, I've done it now and i've come to confess to all of you. I did my first semi-intentional bad thing for the babies (but oh-so-good for me). Semi-intentional because it wasn't intentional at first, but then after I realized, I decided not to stop. :)
tomorrow is the session retreat at church/work. it's actually tonight too, but I only have to go tomorrow (all day tomorrow, 7:45-5:30!). and each dept is supposed to bring a snack. being the only staff person in my dept, that task fell to me and I decided to do some fun baking. so I made these w/ white chocolate chips (and choc chunks and walnuts). yum yum yum.
so there I was, rotating baking sheets between the oven, cooling racks, spooning out more... when there was dough on my hand. lick lick lick. oh no! blake is very anti eating raw dough in normal circumstances but I'm always willing to risk it. but it is on the pregnancy no-no list so I have been avoiding the raw egg thing... up until now. it was so good. and, I figured, it either was or was not a problem w/ the two eggs in the batter, so what was done was done and another spoonful wouldn't hurt, right? so good! how can a person go wrong w/ sugar, butter, and chocolate? it was really good I'm telling you. :)

1 comment:

  1. When I was pregnant I would make funfetti batter and not put the eggs in and just eat it 'raw' OMG sooo good. Oh who am I kidding it sounds delicious even now!

    But I snuck a few egg-laden licks of batter too.

    ReplyDelete