this week's baby stats and facts:
- 5.5 inches (pickle sized). I am waiting for them to be 6 inches long so I can say I have a foot of baby in me. :)
- 6 oz
- ears are facing forward
- ossification (hardening of the bones) is beginning
- smell, taste, sight, hearing are all developing
me:
- still in the "wait, was that baby movement?" phase. I'll let you know when I feel them for sure.
- I'm supposed to have lower blood pressure and feel more dizzy as my body tries to keep it up. the feeling dizzy part is definitely true for me. I am hydrated however. today I drank at least 64 oz of water and then stopped counting.
- I now own a smelly microwavable neck pillow, weird back massage thing mom gave me, two mouth guards, herbal tea... lots of anti-head-and-shoulder-ache things. the winner is the weird back thing mom gave me. it does not feel "good" but it really seems to do the trick. so, I'm not headache-free, but I'm much happier (thanks mom).
and, after several requests, here it is - a prego pic. :)
YAAAY! You are looking fabulous!
ReplyDeleteyaaay! great picture :)
ReplyDeleteThat is such a cute pic of you! I can't believe you are already half way through!
ReplyDeleteAwww! You look great, Dana! Such a cute bump. :)
ReplyDelete