Good news: both babies are vertex again (head down)
Questionable news: the girl is 3lbs 9oz. the boy is 4lbs 9oz. although they didn't say it directly, they implied that this is a bigger difference than they would love to see. Previously I'd heard up to 20% difference is okay, and this is more than 20%. So I think they'll be watching the girl closely from now on, making sure she keeps growing. (perhaps she could quit w/ some of the acrobatics and save those calories :)) I'll know more after the appt w/ the doc on Wednesday.
Funny news: the girl has hair! not so much w/ the boy...
Glad to hear that both babies are now facing the correct direction!
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear that Molly/Chloe/Wilhelmina/Theresa/Renee/(oh, whatever) has turned herself around. Smart kid.
ReplyDeleteAs for the weight issue, wasn't she supposed to be about 3 1/2 lbs now anyway? She's probably choosing all the veges and Rufus/Matthew/Noah/Ryker/Alexander is grabbing all the ice cream! He's the one you may have to keep your eye on ;)
Hang in there until you see the doc on Wednesday. We'll keep prayers and good thoughts coming your way!
-- Mom
I reject Rufus as a name ;-) But all the others sound great - tehe.
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear they are both head down! Hoping your little girl packs on the pounds, but really if you have to have a petite child - it really should be the girls, so I think they sound perfect. :)
They can tell which one has hair?! That's so neat. We never had a US after 20 weeks so that might be why there was no info for me. Also great that the girl has hair and that it is the boy that does not. Boys don't need hair - girls need it for bows ;-)
Sounds like you're growing them perfectly for their individual personalities. :)